The following kit is required for training.
- Mesh kit bag
- Ample supply of water – Lucazade sport or similar isotonic drinks are not recommended
- Goggles – well fitting, pre-adjusted; good idea to have a spare pair
- Swimming hat – always required by boys and girls for competition; for training, swimmers with long hair should use a hat, ideally tying hair back to make it easier to put the cap on.
- Kickboard – handles not required
- Pull buoy – half size for children aged 12 and under, full size for older children
- Short fins
- Small or medium hand paddles – freestyle paddles and breaststroke paddles (silver squad and above)
- FINIS or Arena swim training snorkel (see picture below)
Club hats are required for competitions and can be purchased from the club kit shop. Personalised hats are also available and will be ordered when the minimum order size has been exceeded.
Club t-shirts are required for poolside at galas. These can be purchased from the club shop, again personalised to minimise loss. Other club kit such as hoodies and shorts can also be purchased from the club shop, subject to minimum order size.
The current contact for the club shop is Sue Macartney (send emails to Contacts).